slow speeds

Dizystyles

13 hours ago, Dizystyles said:

so got an update,

i see a setting on wifi to stop broadcasting the wifi name and thought it would be a good idea so i ticked it, rebooted modem and my phone wouldn't connect to the netduma wifi ''BALLS''

so il have to log onto netduma via lan to turn broadcast back on, but it wouldn't let me log on using my set password ''DOUBLE BALLS''.

I guess ill have to factory restore so i can get back in and setup all my original settings and ports back to the way they was.

now i have factory restored many many times so i know how to do it, before you say did you hold the button till it bleeped i can confirm i did everything correctly but its just not working.

it will not factory restore i am locked out and don't know how to resolve this. Can you help me get this sorted, i am so fed up with this. sorry to be negative but again it just seems to be problem after problem 

thanks again and i look forward to hearing from you.

Your IP range May have been set back to default 

It’s 192.168.88.1

You must also clear your browser cache and renew your DHCP lease on your computer to force the new address. 

so itried to factory reset it again this morning now it bleeps after 25 seconds, all lights light up then it goes back to how it was before still locked out wifi still disabled i tried the above steps with no luck.

so it looks like it is refusing to factory restore it just looks like its rebooting

thanks again

I am having the same issues.  Just purchased a higher speed from my internet provider and cant seem to get my speeds to go over 200mbs.  Paid for 1gig down and 40mbs up.  I connect my pc directly to my modem and the speeds are there.  something in the R1 dumaos is slowing my speeds down.  I have already turned off qos and followed the suggestions above.  what else could be the issue?

so tried to factory restore again after 3 seconds all the lights light up thn go out another 30 seconds it beeps once. and it wont connect i cannot acess it at all through lan cable and wifi is still off and does not show on devices so must be disabled.

so i am completely locked out. is there anything you can do?

thanks

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Stro3579 said:

I am having the same issues. Just purchased a higher speed from my internet provider and cant seem to get my speeds to go over 200mbs.  Paid for 1gig down and 40mbs up.  I connect my pc directly to my modem and the speeds are there.  something in the R1 dumaos is slowing my speeds down.  I have already turned off qos and followed the suggestions above.  what else could be the issue?

Assume this is via ethernet?  No PPPoE or IPv6? Could you test on the original firmware whether you get higher speeds on that please, you won't get the full 1 gig but should get higher than 200 - remember to setup for speeds on the original firmware.

4 hours ago, Dizystyles said:

so tried to factory restore again after 3 seconds all the lights light up thn go out another 30 seconds it beeps once. and it wont connect i cannot acess it at all through lan cable and wifi is still off and does not show on devices so must be disabled.

so i am completely locked out. is there anything you can do?

thanks

When you're connected via ethernet can you do ipconfig on cmd prompt and post a screenshot of it here please.