Hello,

Since a month now, I can't log properly the UI of my netduma router with DumaOS.

When I put the ip address, the browser ask me the login and the password. Then the circle turn without ending like before.

I will attach an image to the post.

I tryed with all browser, from pc and tablets too, with private mode, history reset, etc.

I tried to reboot the router with no effects. I unplugged the router and waited for 15min with no effects.

The only things I didn't do is reset the router, because I didn't save my config :(

Anyway, if this is the only chance to get my router back I will do it but if any other solution is provided I would be glad to hear it :)

The other functionality seems to work properly because I got the sensation that the QOS limitation working

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Maxime

2019-06-09 10_41_23-DumaOS - [InPrivate] ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

I made a mistake in the title, i didn't mean "log" but "load"

Sorry for the inconvenience

Hi Max - the only thing for it is a factory reset. Something has gone wrong with the UI here, and it's far better to have a working router than to lose your settings!

Could you let us know what happens after a factory reset? Thank you :)

Hi Alex,

as you can see in the creation of the post, I already try these things.

Does it have a serial connection in order to try acces on it ?

Regards,

Maxime

Can you try to access via http://dumaos or http://r1 and see if you get the same please. If it still occurs could you access it via Chrome please and then right click > Inspect element then go to the console tab on the window that appears and widen it so we can see properly and take a screenshot please. We can then provide that to the developers to take a look at. Not that you'd be able to access I don't think, no.

Hi Frazer, I put all the capture and in text format the ouput of the console. Tell me if you have trouble with it.

In addition to my previous informations, I noticed that if the reset changed effectively the password and the LAN IP, it didn't activate the wifi. I didn't noticed it before because I don't use it.

By using http://dumaos I have a slightly different output as I don't have the circle but only a little text saying "R1 GAMING ROUTER DUMA DASHBOARD" that I added to the  capture of the console.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Maxime

2019_06_12_dumaos_max0684.zip