Can't load the UI

max0694

Hello,

Since a month now, I can't log properly the UI of my netduma router with DumaOS.

When I put the ip address, the browser ask me the login and the password. Then the circle turn without ending like before.

I will attach an image to the post.

I tryed with all browser, from pc and tablets too, with private mode, history reset, etc.

I tried to reboot the router with no effects. I unplugged the router and waited for 15min with no effects.

The only things I didn't do is reset the router, because I didn't save my config :(

Anyway, if this is the only chance to get my router back I will do it but if any other solution is provided I would be glad to hear it :)

The other functionality seems to work properly because I got the sensation that the QOS limitation working

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Maxime

2019-06-09 10_41_23-DumaOS - [InPrivate] ‎- Microsoft Edge.png

• Netduma Staff

Hi Max - the only thing for it is a factory reset. Something has gone wrong with the UI here, and it's far better to have a working router than to lose your settings!

Could you let us know what happens after a factory reset? Thank you :)

Hi Alex,

as you can see in the creation of the post, I already try these things.

Does it have a serial connection in order to try acces on it ?

Regards,

Maxime

• Administrators

Can you try to access via http://dumaos or http://r1 and see if you get the same please. If it still occurs could you access it via Chrome please and then right click > Inspect element then go to the console tab on the window that appears and widen it so we can see properly and take a screenshot please. We can then provide that to the developers to take a look at. Not that you'd be able to access I don't think, no.

Hi Frazer, I put all the capture and in text format the ouput of the console. Tell me if you have trouble with it.

In addition to my previous informations, I noticed that if the reset changed effectively the password and the LAN IP, it didn't activate the wifi. I didn't noticed it before because I don't use it.

By using http://dumaos I have a slightly different output as I don't have the circle but only a little text saying "R1 GAMING ROUTER DUMA DASHBOARD" that I added to the  capture of the console.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Maxime

2019_06_12_dumaos_max0684.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Maxime, I'm sorry about how long you've had to wait, the devs have been really busy and haven't had time to look at it. You've already had to wait long enough so let's try something else.

Instead, could you please email us on [email protected] - put a link to this thread in the email. We'll get it sorted out!