Lobby not joinable...

I stay in Florida , theres a server for call of duty in Florida , and it only happen when I’m using the XR500. Everytime  I search for a game it kept saying lobby not joinable. But when I put my old router I found a game instantly. Can this be fix? It’s like the router not picking up the call of duty server right away. Sometime it pick it up sometime it doesn’t 

• Netduma Staff
On 6/9/2019 at 6:12 AM, Theillest-4ever said:

I stay in Florida , theres a server for call of duty in Florida , and it only happen when I’m using the XR500. Everytime  I search for a game it kept saying lobby not joinable. But when I put my old router I found a game instantly. Can this be fix? It’s like the router not picking up the call of duty server right away. Sometime it pick it up sometime it doesn’t 

It's probably that the game doesn't want to connect you to the Florida server - what are your Geo-Filter settings like? Try including a few more than just one server; if the Florida server gets full then the game won't be able to connect if there's no other server available.

On 6/10/2019 at 6:28 AM, Netduma Jack said:

It's probably that the game doesn't want to connect you to the Florida server - what are your Geo-Filter settings like? Try including a few more than just one server; if the Florida server gets full then the game won't be able to connect if there's no other server available.

There should be plenty of servers in Florida. This is indicative of when I first started having my issue. What's more than likely happening is the geo-filter is probably allowing him to connect outside of the filter range and then kicking him after it "catches up" with it's own settings.  This has been reported in some shape of fashion from several players since June of 2018.

There's no reason why the game would not allow him to connect. If I turn of the filter I can clearly see it  connect within my radius within seconds. With the filter on servers inside the range are being ignored for some reason. On average each US location has over 20+ easily server IPs and if they're using listen servers it should just create a new lobby to fill the game once it's full or reaches a time limit it will migrate to the dedicated server as host.  Soon this game (bo4?) will be replaced with MW and I wonder if this will be resolved by then?

On 6/9/2019 at 12:12 AM, Theillest-4ever said:

Watch your map and turn OFF auto ping so when the server is joined you can quickly ping it and wait for it to populate the IP.  I'm curious to see if the servers that are saying lobby unavailable are outside of your range and/or PA value.  Several of us are reporting these issues. With your other router You will always find a game quickly because it has nothing defining how or what you connect to. The best way is to try searching with geo-filter off and see if you are easily connecting to Florida servers.  More than likely you will a few times but if you do even once it points to the Ge-filter, not the game as the culprit of ignoring the servers best for you. 

• 1 month later...