Buenas noches, una pregunta tengo configurado mi geofiltro en un radio de 1342 km , ping asistente de 75 y activado el busqueda rapida. Encuuentro rivales de mi pais colombia y sale que va a ping de 59 pero los partidos los siento pesado imposible de jugar. 

a pesar de todo esto el rival puede hacer que eso pase " lentitud en los partidos" 

gracias 

I'm not 100% sure of what you're asking, I'm afraid there's a language barrier. However, it seems that the Geo-Filter is working as expected. It's giving you matches within your ping range. If other people in the game seem to be delayed, it could be because the connection of the opponents with the server is worse than yours.

Maybe try the quick search disabled? This could improve things.

• 2 weeks later...

Buenas tengo deshabilitado busqueda rapida y asi tengo rivales de mi pais, con ping de 45  pero la conexion no va bien, a diferencia del Callofduty que veo los servidores donde se conecta ,  en pes2019 solo veo en el geofiltro el rival con que me conecte. 

• Administrators

Could you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter Map when you're in a game with a player of 45 ping please? That will help us understand more. Do you see many players in your region on the map?

On 6/22/2019 at 5:37 AM, BERNARDINO DE AGUAS said:

look at this ?? I connect outside the radio.

oh.jpg

I can't see due to the low quality screenshot, but it looks to me like that might be a ping assisted server. These servers have a dotted line around them.

If that's actually a solid line rather than a dotted one, then it might be an authentication server, which would be whitelisted by default.

21 minutes ago, BERNARDINO DE AGUAS said:

y despues no me busca ping alto ??

im no expert, but i had this problem with capcoms street fighter 5 server.. im in the uk and the server is in the usa.. it looks like your in south america. thats where you placed your  home for your console..   What game are you playing?  

8 minutes ago, BERNARDINO DE AGUAS said:

es que con juegos como BO4 mi servidor mas cerca esta en florida, pero para jugar pes no hay servidores cerca ( PS4) 

matchmaking is p2p and the co op server is in america. this is for Pes. Did you try turning off strict mode?

9 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

I can't see due to the low quality screenshot, but it looks to me like that might be a ping assisted server. These servers have a dotted line around them.

If that's actually a solid line rather than a dotted one, then it might be an authentication server, which would be whitelisted by default.

It is a ping assisted server.. i can see the dots around the rectangle in the middle..