Why isn't my geo showing ping?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You'll need to scroll down beyond peer ping to see the actual ping, you can disable peer ping if you're not playing a P2P game and the ping will appear directly under the map.

Yeah I know it says N/A. Also, when resetting/update distribution is broken. Its sits and think forever? Any ideas on that? I wouldn't be on the this old software but it literally is the only that works with bo4. You guys seriously need to consider running test on the geo-filter on OS. For whatever reason I get way better gameplay on old firmware. Something isn;t right.1490367183_Screenshot2019-04-10at4_18_33PM.thumb.png.c034850af98abcbfba28d5f997922a83.png

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You'll need to scroll down beyond peer ping to see the actual ping, you can disable peer ping if you're not playing a P2P game and the ping will appear directly under the map.

Dude fraser you leterally can't make changes to anything on the firmware it literally just sits there and there and thinks. I can't refresh the page or anything. Literally driving me bonkers. Please quote me so I know when you respond too.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Yeah I know it says N/A. Also, when resetting/update distribution is broken. Its sits and think forever? Any ideas on that? I wouldn't be on the this old software but it literally is the only that works with bo4. You guys seriously need to consider running test on the geo-filter on OS. For whatever reason I get way better gameplay on old firmware. Something isn;t right.

Dude fraser you leterally can't make changes to anything on the firmware it literally just sits there and there and thinks. I can't refresh the page or anything. Literally driving me bonkers. Please quote me so I know when you respond too.

I think you'll probably need to do a factory reset then if it's behaving that way. Preferably via the interface if you can get to it or through the reset button, holding it down for 20-30seconds

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think you'll probably need to do a factory reset then if it's behaving that way. Preferably via the interface if you can get to it or through the reset button, holding it down for 20-30seconds

thanks ill try that!

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Waaay better now fraser thank you!!!!