Saving Settings from Multiple Games??

CrossFitKila717

• Administrators

What do you mean exactly? What changes that much between different games? The profiles provide an easy way to change Geo-Filter settings quickly, otherwise it doesn't take too long to change radius etc. Allow/deny shouldn't cause you any issues between games as most will use different servers.

• 1 month later...

I think he means managing the huge allow/deny list we get from game to game.  It's kind of a mess when you have 20+ allows and with the geofilter not really excluding server clusters the Deny list gets even larger. Then you have to account for friends from different games etc. It would be cool to have profiles for each game under the geofilter itself so we could swap the entire layout by the game.  For instance, Fortnite in the US is West Coast or East Coast. My CoD friends rarely play Fortnite. It would be cool if once I turned on the filter I could tell it was game profile it was for and the Filter would lock down East coast since my ping is lower there by far as well as my allow/deny list would already have the friends that play that game that more than likely fall outside of the filter area.  Its the same somewhat with whatever version of CoD I am playing at the moment. BO4 servers are in the same filter range as MWR but I've yet to see IDs match from the exact same area.  I seriously have 20+ of each allow or deny for each of those CoDs, that's visually a lot to keep track of if you run into trouble and need to ID something quickly.

On 5/21/2019 at 2:47 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Ahh I see, that's a really good idea. So maybe something like a category list when you go to deny/allow it friends, Fortnite, CoD etc so on the list you could quickly see what servers you've got denied/allowed for each category?

Joo got it BAAAABAY!