Netduma not accessible after being plugged into router/modem combo

MrAllusive

Hello! I've been dealing with this problem for some time.  To access the Netduma, I cannot plug it into my Modem/router combo or I lose access to it. Unplugged, I can log in without any problems. This includes switching wifi networks and lan ports as well. Its as if the Netduma becomes invisible but still functions maybe as a switch for the console? I cannot make changes to the firmware without disconnecting from the main network. Has anyone else had these problems? Thanks. 

Do you have the netduma in the DMZ or is it getting assigned a static IP? If you navigate to the IP that the modem/router combo is assigning it then you should be able to access it. Can you see that list of IPs for devices? or is that not possible?

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, MrAllusive said:

and just like that.. it started working!?! Thanks.. last time I used it was Jan 16th because I couldn't access it. Using http://r1 got it to work.. the Ip address didnt.  Thanks

Great to hear it. Double check the LAN IP in Settings > LAN and see if you can then access it using the IP