Netduma not working correctly

is there a way to permanently save settings? 

I've noticed every time I swap back to my friends net duma it is always set up for his internet as far as speeds go. When i swap back to my netduma it is always on 100down/10up. 

• Administrators

So you've only changed Anti-Bufferbloat to use never then? 

On DumaOS or the original? DumaOS you just type it in once and then it applies. Original type it in then apply then reboot the router

On 4/6/2019 at 2:19 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

So you've only changed Anti-Bufferbloat to use never then? 

On DumaOS or the original? DumaOS you just type it in once and then it applies. Original type it in then apply then reboot the router

I don't know how else to explain something I've already explained. You seem to be dwelling on settings that are going to be set to default. What ever the settings are by default is what the routers are going to be set on.

Both routers have been reset to factory settings each time. I get slow speeds through the wifi on the router running duma OS. I get normal speeds through the wifi on the older router running 1.03.3.

Is netduma willing to warranty the router I have that doesn't work correctly?

None of you have tried to help me in a realistic manner. You've asked for screenshots and settings that are going to be set to default. You've told me I needed to update my router. I provided all this and then you ask for more screenshots that aren't going to affect the wifi speeds.

One person from netduma said that it might be a hardware issue and no one has worked to help confirm this issue.(this is what I think it is)

• Netduma Staff
15 hours ago, zTimbo said:

I don't know how else to explain something I've already explained. You seem to be dwelling on settings that are going to be set to default. What ever the settings are by default is what the routers are going to be set on.

Both routers have been reset to factory settings each time. I get slow speeds through the wifi on the router running duma OS. I get normal speeds through the wifi on the older router running 1.03.3.

Is netduma willing to warranty the router I have that doesn't work correctly?

None of you have tried to help me in a realistic manner. You've asked for screenshots and settings that are going to be set to default. You've told me I needed to update my router. I provided all this and then you ask for more screenshots that aren't going to affect the wifi speeds.

One person from netduma said that it might be a hardware issue and no one has worked to help confirm this issue.(this is what I think it is)

I did say I reckon it's a hardware issue - I still do. If you got the router two years ago though, you're outside your warranty (which lasts for one year), which is why Fraser's trying to cover every possible base. Could you email [email protected]? I'll see if there's anything more we can do for you.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, zTimbo said:

can you provide an update on this issue?

thanks

We will be responding to your email shortly.