Thoughts on these results?!

Just went to AT&T Fiber 300 (actually getting 370 down & up). For whatever reason, the best results I get are when the sliders are 15% or less.....but it is what it is, so I’ll take it! What’s everyone think.....good, I’m assuming?

8BC6087E-A2CF-4FA7-8A2B-0A5C75826B39.jpeg

4DBA7429-E4CF-4414-BE3C-7514959B828C.jpeg

4FA1E187-0959-4E8E-97FF-589460870146.jpeg

F5D6386A-ECCB-4107-84ED-C347EDE2C9A0.jpeg

That surely is sweet, seeing how smooth and narrow that line is. Going to have to move in order to get something like that lol. Fiber is surely sweet to get that 10ms or less. If the 15% give you that, I would do the exact same thing to establish a smooth connection like that. Notice the difference from your previous connection to AT&T?

1 hour ago, TrayDay said:

That surely is sweet, seeing how smooth and narrow that line is. Going to have to move in order to get something like that lol. Fiber is surely sweet to get that 10ms or less. If the 15% give you that, I would do the exact same thing to establish a smooth connection like that. Notice the difference from your previous connection to AT&T?

Yes sir....huge difference. For one, the PingPlotter line looks the exact same even when the lady is watching Netflix! With the Spectrum cable, no matter what settings I had, it’d be hit or miss with jitter. Secondly, going from cable to fiber did more than cut my ping in half.....same exact servers, but instead of 12-14ms ping, I’m getting a consistent 5ms......& along with this, my base ping when from a 9-12, down to a 3-4ms. Definitely worth it if you can get your hands on it. 

12 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Looks great to me. All you stats, including your game ping, seem fantastic. Nice optimisation work!

Thanks Jack.......can you check out my post under the “BlackOps 4 Support” thread?