Netduma R1 suddenly crashed by it self

Mohammedx

Hi 

Yesterday i was playing ps4  and suddenly my R1 router shutdown and rebooted by it self since then there is no WIFI and i cannot access  its interface by wired connection. Then i checked in my ps4 the IP and the gateway belongs to the main router which is from isp, i do not know what happend it become like (switch)  then i try to rest manually using the res button but nothing is happening no beeb or any light change also usually when u boot netduma there is beeb sound this also missing  

please HELP

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, Mohammedx said:

Hi 

Yesterday i was playing ps4  and suddenly my R1 router shutdown and rebooted by it self since then there is no WIFI and i cannot access  its interface by wired connection

then i checked in my ps4 the IP and the gateway belongs to the main router which is from isp  

i do not know what happend it become like (switch) 

then i try to rest manually using the res button but nothing is happening no beeb or any light change 

also usually when u boot netduma there is beeb sound this also missing  

please HELP

Hi, welcome to the forum! Try this:

1: Turn off all devices connected to the Netduma. Unplug the Netduma and turn off your Modem.

2: After 5 minutes, turn on the Modem.

3: After 2 more minutes, turn on the Netduma.

4: After 2 more minutes, connect a wired PC to the Netduma.

With these steps complete, are you connected to the Netduma network? How long have you had your Netduma for?

7 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Hi, welcome to the forum! Try this:

1: Turn off all devices connected to the Netduma. Unplug the Netduma and turn off your Modem.

2: After 5 minutes, turn on the Modem.

3: After 2 more minutes, turn on the Netduma.

4: After 2 more minutes, connect a wired PC to the Netduma.

With these steps complete, are you connected to the Netduma network? How long have you had your Netduma for?

Hi 

i tried all the above steps no change i dont know what happened but maybe the router is dead any other solution please  .

i bough the Netduma 22nd October 2018

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Make sure the router is plugged directly into a wall outlet, not an extender. Then please try this guide: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Make sure the router is plugged directly into a wall outlet, not an extender. Then please try this guide: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help

hi Fraser thank u for the fast respond  i tried these steps nothing change 

for your information im on Duma os since November  never face any issue with my Netduma only yesterday  it shutdown by it self while im playing  

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did anyone else access the router at the time or were any settings changed? It's very strange that it would just shutdown and then not be accessible. Did you have a power cut?

no no body have the access i use it for personal use and i dont share the password  no power cut 

i was playing that time it just shutdown by it self and ps4 running normal