Hey I was wondering if any one else is having problems with the xr700 and xbox I keep getting a error message when I go onto xbox live since the .10 update saying my router has never been setup and dhcp error message constantly from xbox one I have instant on turned off 

Yes I have internet on other devices and no Its not disabled I have had the router for about two months now never had a problem with it till a couple days ago after the update. Only way to get the xbox to work is to power cycle the router .  I have a static ip for the xbox also.

alright will try and let you know 

SIde note 

forum keeps logging me off every time all tho I have remember me saved and when I come back keeps telling me wrong password and I have to reset it every time all tho password is 100% right 

SO I think .10 has a firmware bug for me long story short I own a ton of lan and wifi devices I had my isp out here yesterday because I was so angry with my net cutting out all the time they said my modem and lines are prefect a little high on the power level but fine I just spent a hour or so with vudu on the phone trying to figure out why all of sudden I cant stream 4k movies a bit ago I was like you know what I am going to try to downgrade my firmware if everything is prefect on the modem and isp side and once I went back to .08 vudu and 4k streams are working again I then reflashed .10 and bam vudu 4k and internet problems again.

• Administrators

That's very interesting, thanks for letting us know. Are you a member of the Netgear community? - https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming/ct-p/en-home-nighthawk-pro-gaming if you are could you provide me with your username, there may be a beta firmware you can try that would fix the issue. If it doesn't then we can look further into what is causing the issue.

Yes I am username is Danny80916

before going back to .08 I did disable QoS 100% still was having problems I did get the beta .10 from them a couple weeks ago I did not make the connection that I was having problems because of the .10 Its why I called my iSP to come out yesterday

DarrenM sent me .10 firmware on 3-11 I did use his and I did download the official .10 and reflashed router with .10 from official both were giving problems with streaming so weird tho because .08 is super stable for me

So Netgear has escalate my case on the current firmware from a level two and three tech to a software engineering team. From the sounds of it they want to narrow down what is causing my net problems and streaming problems with .10 

• Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, Danny80916 said:

So Netgear has escalate my case on the current firmware from a level two and three tech to a software engineering team. From the sounds of it they want to narrow down what is causing my net problems and streaming problems with .10 

Awesome. It sounds like they're handling it the right way, so it shouldn't be long before they get a solution for you :D let us know how it progresses Danny!