u.s. only ?

Shanejuteau

Hello there

First thing i notice you are playing with strict mode off wicht means that you may connect to games outside youbgeo filter rangebetc.

Where playing with strict mode enabled gives you the best possible expirience.

Also i am not sure if i understand. You problem is that you dont play with people i Canada but only the states right?

If thats so you know you cand chage your home location and for example make it so that covers only Canada and with strict mode on and ping assist set to 0 it schould only finde you games were you sepcifi it. Though it may take a lot longer to get to a game

As i can see the filter runnig in its full force on that ipcture

Guys if i turn strict on i cant even get in a game if i make it so my geofilter is only in canada i cant find a game. Its almost like there is no one playing in canada but i know that isn't the case. I belive the biggest problem is the sbmm

• Administrators

i have to have someone else host a lobby for me to get a close game now , on my own i struggle to find anything thats not america , and im in england

That doesn't sound right at all, are you sure your settings are enabled correctly? Is your Geo-filter enabled? The button under your device should say 'disable' if its enabled.

it's gone to poo since the 3rd dlc release on ps4, imo the only gamemode that fills lobbies quickly is core tdm.

i only have the first map pack btw ,probably got a lot to do with it

Archived