I have five consoles. All running full bore. Why can't I add a fifth device to be able to be under the geo filter? Will I ever be able to use more than four devices within the geo filter? What can I do to get it to work? Will this limitation ever be resolved? 

• Administrators

Four devices has always been our limit even on the original R1 firmware. I don't believe it's a technical limitation (might be on the R1), I think it's just because we never expected that anyone would need to Geo-Filter more than 4 devices at the same time. It might be increased in the future but probably not for the foreseeable future as this is the only time it's been requested, I'll pass it on to the team. Would you mind telling me your use case that you need 5 devices to be Geo-Filtered? Are they all playing separate games? If not then whatever devices are the party leaders just need to be Geo-Filtered.

I have three sons and they all have there own consoles so that's three xboxes. I have a ps4 and a Xbox total five consoles. Although my boys are young I like to think that I have given them the best scenario for coming out on top in the games they play. Do we go outside? Yes lol for myself I guess I could delete one or the other when I want to use the other system for matchmaking but it would be cool to have everything setup and each console to be color code to know what each one was actually doing at the time.