Help Vlan in WaN PORT ?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You either do it via bridge group and select everything or do it by tag group, edit the existing rule there to change it to 100

does not work ! When I make a vlan bridge on all ports, I can no longer access the router panel, I no longer have how to configure it. I want the router to connect to the internet through vlan 100, I do not want to use it as a bridge

• Netduma Staff
8 hours ago, realistaplayer said:

does not work ! When I make a vlan bridge on all ports, I can no longer access the router panel, I no longer have how to configure it. I want the router to connect to the internet through vlan 100, I do not want to use it as a bridge

Which router control panel does it bar you from? Is it DumaOS you're unable to access with those settings? Just to clarify as well, why precisely do you need to do this? Can you not achieve Internet access any other way?

I've found this guide on the topic though I'm not sure if what you're attempting to do is possible: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1376128/Netgear-Xr500-Nighthawk.html?page=80 - might need someone else to pitch in on this!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 9:25 AM, Netduma Jack said:

Which router control panel does it bar you from? Is it DumaOS you're unable to access with those settings? Just to clarify as well, why precisely do you need to do this? Can you not achieve Internet access any other way?

I've found this guide on the topic though I'm not sure if what you're attempting to do is possible: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1376128/Netgear-Xr500-Nighthawk.html?page=80 - might need someone else to pitch in on this!

195/5000

I get an ONT from internet service.
to connect to DUMA OS and DUMA to make the ppoe connection with the VLAN 100 rule.

but I can not put the Vlan 100 rule on the wan port of DUMAOS XR500.

On 3/8/2019 at 9:25 AM, Netduma Jack said:

I need to include the vlan 100 rule for my wan connection. my provider gave me the following information for connection ppoe

PPOE Connection:
User: guest
Pass: guest
Vlan: 100

• 1 year later...