Geo Filter ON= no tick rate?

pretty straight forward.

with the geofilter OFF the server info shows tick rates for client and host.

with geofilter ON the server info shows up without any tick rate info

It would only show ping and no tick rate stats if you weren't connected to that IP, what game are you playing that you can't get the stats for?              Edit: Are you viewing this on the Geo Filter page or on the main customizable page?

• Netduma Staff
On 3/2/2019 at 3:53 AM, stalker4hire- said:

pretty straight forward.

with the geofilter OFF the server info shows tick rates for client and host.

with geofilter ON the server info shows up without any tick rate info

Tick rate shows when Auto-Ping host is enabled. So when you're in Filtering Mode it'd show when you join a game. I hope this helps :)

Jack that's what I thought. So I am connecting to dedicated lobbies it only shows if I am NOT filtering. Same IP next game if I turn Off filter it does NOT show tick rate. 

No Fraser. If I turn ON filtering the tick rate goes away. If I leave filtering OFF and the same server ip pops up I see the tick rate. So that's whats got me wondering what's going on.  

Edit- I am always on dedis here in the US, even if the netduma labels it as a peer I can geolocate the IP address and verify it's a hosted server.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 4:16 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Right okay can you provide us a screenshot then please of when it's filtering and auto ping does not show tick rate as that's very weird

Well the game updated a few days later and I have yet to see this again. Could have been the game or something strange on my end. I'll post a pic if this happens again.

• Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, stalker4hire- said:

Well the game updated a few days later and I have yet to see this again. Could have been the game or something strange on my end. I'll post a pic if this happens again.

Hrm, weird! If it ever happens again let us know but I don't think it will.