Geo Filter Broken on halo mcc

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It looks like filtering is working which is good. Have you just flushed the cloud when this happens or have you done it previously, maybe flushing it quite a few times in a row? A reboot should resolve it either way.

I flush the cloud most of the time and filter doesn't work for mcc it will say its connected to eu but my friend tells me its usa on hes filter

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You don't need to flush the cloud a lot, just once. Don't worry about the position of the server as it could be mislocated, focus on the ping. Did the reboot work?

This happend in the past I can fix it by refreshing the browser or reboot I was just trying to let you guys know because I have no problems with other games except halo mcc thought you guys could try and fix the servers on the halo profile

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The mislocated servers we can definitely fix. What specifically doesn't work with MCC? If it's what I'm thinking then I believe it's just the way the game works. What other games are you having issues with?

nothing else just halo

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you take a screenshot of your entire Geo-Filter page please when you're in a game that you've attempted to filter. That'll help determine exactly what is happening

I don't have the servers in the list anymore it will show that I connect to eu with filter on but shows on my friends geo filter that the server of the game is usa

On 2/24/2019 at 6:24 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I mentioned above that the server could be mis-located on the Geo-Filter. What is your ping to it? 

This is the in game ping to the servers pretty much the same on the geo filter

• Netduma Staff
17 hours ago, Tripper said:

This is the in game ping to the servers pretty much the same on the geo filter

So with your Geo-Filter covering Europe and Strict Mode on (also with Ping Assist at 0ms) what happens when you search for a game?

If you're connecting to a mis-located, high ping server, try setting Ping Assist to 40ms with your home in the ocean and your Distance set to the smallest value. Do you connect to servers with a ping less than 40ms?