QOS not loading

Screen_Shot_2019-02-21_at_6_39.31_PM.thumb.png.b8eb75e1e0f883abd3600b00a89cfe32.png I seem to be having an issue with loading on my desktop QOS screen.  The dashboard, geo-filter and all will not load up.  It just keeps showing the rotating circle and the filter nevr shows that it is actually doing something. Its become a bit frustrating that I can't even use the geo-filter.

• Netduma Staff

Welcome to the forum! This shouldn't really be happening to either of you, but it's far more likely to be browser / device related than anything on the DumaOS side. Try a different browser / browser version, clear the cache, and try it on other devices.

• 3 years later...

I have had this problem continuously, I have tried Chrome, Microsoft and firefox. I can not get my DumasOS to load, I have cleared cache, reboot router changed the port on the from modem to router. I factory rest still can only get somethings to load but still never can get QoS to load. I used my mobile browsers also and still nothing. My modem is Netgear and so is my router so what more can I do to get this to work?

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, zman said:

I have had this problem continuously, I have tried Chrome, Microsoft and firefox. I can not get my DumasOS to load, I have cleared cache, reboot router changed the port on the from modem to router. I factory rest still can only get somethings to load but still never can get QoS to load. I used my mobile browsers also and still nothing. My modem is Netgear and so is my router so what more can I do to get this to work?

Could you make a new topic for your issue please and include the model of the router and your current firmware version?

not sure what the new topic would be so lets try this again and you read what I said. Also if you need to know since it does tell you under my name, XR1000 Gaming router.

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, zman said:

not sure what the new topic would be so lets try this again and you read what I said. Also if you need to know since it does tell you under my name, XR1000 Gaming router.

As in go here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/87-dumaos-on-netgear-nighthawk-support/ click Start New Topic and put in the relevant details so we can focus on you rather than answering in this old topic. 

People don't always put the correct router in their profile, best to double check, please also include the firmware version you are on in that topic.