The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App.

• Administrators

Ok, thanks. There must be something happening in the background which is taking more than 30 seconds. It's not usually anything vital,  so this warning message isn't usually anything to worry about, but it's obviously annoying. Questions:

1. Does it only appear when you're on a particular page e.g. the Geo-Filter?
  2. Which browser are you using?
  3. What device are you using to connect to DumaOS e.g. PC
  4. Do you have any special firewall or security software running on the device you connect to the router with?
  5. Do you have a different PC/laptop you could try connecting to the router with. Does the message appear on this PC as well?

• Administrators

Thanks - let us know what happens on another laptop. 

If it repeats there, could you try deleting every device from Geo-Filter and see if that stops the message appearing.

If it does not, could you try clicking Flush Cloud (in Geo-Filter Map options). I know this will make the message appear again, after 30 seconds, but if you wait there for another 30 seconds and then refresh the page, does it disappear?

• 3 years later...
16 hours ago, Remy2x said:

but what does it mean? i get this message all the time whenever im in Qos or in Benchmark test 

What firmware version are you currently running on the XR500? Have you recently upgraded it at all? If so, can you please ensure you've factory reset the XR since upgrading it's firmware.

I'm using an xr 1000 firmware version 1.0.0.64_1.0.49 I get the same message when i use Qos auto congestion control also.

the geo filter doesn't allow me to filter out high ping servers. it like none of the features work properly. i started off with xr500 and upgraded to the 1000 because the older firmware was bad also and certain features like Qos and Connection Benchmark tool didn't work correctly.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Remy2x said:

I'm using an xr 1000 firmware version 1.0.0.64_1.0.49 I get the same message when i use Qos auto congestion control also.

the geo filter doesn't allow me to filter out high ping servers. it like none of the features work properly. i started off with xr500 and upgraded to the 1000 because the older firmware was bad also and certain features like Qos and Connection Benchmark tool didn't work correctly.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Could you provide a screenshot of your QoS & Geo-Filter pages please?

• Administrators

Okay so first of all, on the Geo-Filter, filtering mode isn't enabled, that's why it's not working for you, enable that and you should be good to go.

We're still improving Auto Setup for Congestion Control but it looks like you've got some values there for Congestion Control, how are they working out for you?

as stated previously it doesn't work well so I have it disabled at the time of the screen shot. When I have it turned on it takes a very long time to find lobby and most of the time I cant actually get into a lobby or if I actually get into a lobby and complete a match I'm kicked all the way back to the start menu. I'm playing apex legends ..... the congestion control didn't make a difference in my ping it just chokes my bandwidth but my download ping is the same i think it works for my upload its very stable but download no so much.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Remy2x said:

as stated previously it doesn't work well so I have it disabled at the time of the screen shot. When I have it turned on it takes a very long time to find lobby and most of the time I cant actually get into a lobby or if I actually get into a lobby and complete a match I'm kicked all the way back to the start menu. I'm playing apex legends ..... the congestion control didn't make a difference in my ping it just chokes my bandwidth but my download ping is the same i think it works for my upload its very stable but download no so much.

Could you make a new topic and explain the physical setup of your network please and we can go from there and get you sorted