Geo Filter Not Working // Congestion Control Not Working

MrBrutalFrosty

Hey so once again i have to say theres mutiple issues happening again on Bo4 first of geo filter is not working 100% of the time i have strict mode on and it still puts me in american lobbys in blackout or asia and im from australia the ping assist feature is also not working i set it to 60 which is also my average ping and once again it stil will search american lobbys even if i close my filter range to 2000 the game doesnt care it forces me on the server regardless i alos have matchmaking problems that havent been fixed and will only work if i alow the asia server which is at a 5000km radius all lobbys will still be on peer to peer the congestion control feture has also bugged out again on me its happened mutiple times now and it is only fixed by a factory reset i set it to 1% of my speeds and it still readsd max after a factory reset it comes good again then afew day later itl bug out again alot of issues needing to be looked into and fixed its bo4 pushing me on servers regardless i also have tried putting spectatig mode and and get this error commonly RPC error 'ERROR_CMDFAIL': Exec 'iptables -t mangle -D forward_mangle -p udp --sport 1024:65535 --dport 1024:65535 --in-interface eth0.2 -m mark --mark 0x400/0x3fc00 -j gfchain_filterservers_src_2 ' failed with 1           Also this error afterwards RPC error 'ERROR_NOENT': Rule not found in chain

Ok now to add to this a rebbot does not work it HAS to be a facotry reset or it doesnt fix any of the issues my sliders are again not working i do have my dumaos bookmarked to access it faster does this bug it out something needs to be fixed lads 

• Administrators

I'm assuming those servers are under your ping limit? In which case those servers are just mislocated. Ping Assist does allow games outside your radius if they're under the limit, it's assisting the Geo-Filter not actively just making games within the radius under the ping, they work independently. Have you added that asia server to the post we have for cloud IDs as it will likely need whitelisting. Are you using PPPoE at all? What browser are you using to access the interface to set QoS? Is that error on the Geo-Filter or QoS? Possibly, if you access without using the bookmark does it work as expected?

No the servers are pinging at 200-220 ping thats my ping to the asia serve were as my normal ping to sydney AU is 60-70 its also showing as a peer server rather than dedicated for he asia server and theres mutiple asia servers to whats crazy is even if i set my radius to the whole of australia it will still sneak me onto the asia server at times tonight i played 10 hours in which 75% of games were on asia servers even after having them set to DENY it still does nothing these are the server ids for the two i block but nothing happens 8267f1bc0421c1c6 and 8267531e0421c1c6 both these ids are from playing blackout and getting shoved onto them im not useing any PPPoE im useing google chrome as my browser the error happens on my geo filter when switching from Filtered to Spectate it will error out nearly everytime and my congestion control just bugs out complelty mate 

aids asian 8267f1bc0421c1c6 Denied Peer

same as the post on the other thread it doesnt make a diffrence im speaking for over 3 friends who are on old firmware and i know of 2 more on new firmware with same results somethings not right 

Ive downgradede back to old duma firmware will let you knwo hwo my experiance goes tomoz after a play session as its 2.20am currently if i have no issues then its DumaOs Related 

ping assist is set to 0 mate and itl still connect to it and in rare cicumstances itl connect to NA this is my EXACT setup 

Netduma is connected to Modem ( Modem IS NOT in DMZ mode never has been never needed to as ive never had NAT type issues ) i have 4G Telstra NBN which long story short runs on radio wave signals similar to moblile but my console is directy connected to my netduma  

i then have my Ps4 added to the geo filter and thats it 

my ping assist is set to 0 

my congeston control is set to 70-70 

my up and downlaod cap set is 50 -20 ( Although thats my max speeds it goes up and down tremendouslty due to being 4G ) 

also anti bufferbloat only when high priorty traffic is detected is on

everything else is default 

Also IPV4 is what i run on IPV6 is and has allways been off in my home on the main modem and has never been actiavted as IPV6 nor can it 

although i do have IPV6 on my netduma setup activated not that its done anything main modem on its home page says connection type IPoE i dunno if itl help but thats all i knwo i can add to everything so far 

so after downgrading firmware in a 10 hour game sesh all lobby were Au dedicated servers not once did it put me on anything else and there was one case of it attempting to connect me outside my geo filter but it blocked it im going to stick with old firmware all issues now resolvwed geo filters working and its blocking servers now

2 hours ago, MrBrutalFrosty said:

so after downgrading firmware in a 10 hour game sesh all lobby were Au dedicated servers not once did it put me on anything else and there was one case of it attempting to connect me outside my geo filter but it blocked it im going to stick with old firmware all issues now resolvwed geo filters working and its blocking servers now

Glad to see it working again for you. Tell your 5 friends. 😀

6 hours ago, MrBrutalFrosty said:

Did you upgrade to R1-v-1-03-6j?

• Administrators

Could everyone in this thread please do the following:

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 1 minute for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if it takes longer than this, just be patient
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart Black Ops 4

Now try and play some games and let us know if your experience changes.

Cod profile selceted, Ping assist 30, Fast search off.    Search, expanding search  ,  match with in game Ping  50-60 ,   

Connection interrupted warning 

Lost connection to  host in 3 matches.   Trying further...

• Administrators
1 minute ago, S13 said:

Cod profile selceted, Ping assist 30, Fast search off.    Search, expanding search  ,  match with in game Ping  50-60 ,   

Connection interrupted warning 

Lost connection to  host in 3 matches.   Trying further...

Were you getting this problem before? That sounds like an actual connection issue you have here. And do the disconnects happen in game or before? 

4 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Were you getting this problem before? That sounds like an actual connection issue you have here. And do the disconnects happen in game or before? 

Nope never.  Rebooted Router after  Flush Cloud,   it appears to be working fine.  I will update after few matches 

Its working  :)  it seems to take a while  looking for a lobby . I think thats because its trying to  find match in my  Geo Filter area.    Ping is set to 30  but in game ping  varies, between 30 & 70.

But its working  :)  I haven't experienced lag or anything.  

Thanks