geo filter problems

chrisbsc

hello I just bought a netduma with dumaos, add my device ps4 and put my geofilter alive in Ecuador and when looking for opponents in fifa 19 to play alone with people near my region but I do not mate with my rival and you see this on the map a triangle in the United States, I do not understand very well what it means.
I located the geofilter in the part of the triangle of the united states and if I can look for opponents but it appears to me ping very high of 100ms.
help i am new to netduma

NETDUMA.jpg

I do not play FIFA but it is an EA game, EA games generally allow you to select a server of your choice in the game like they do in battlefield which means that the geo filter for that game or games like that is not suited and therefore you rely on just setting your QOS to get a low bufferbloat.

If you want to use the geo filter and get low ping games then set your geo filter like mine below. I have a 10ms base ping so I have ping assist set to 20ms which means I will be placed in a lobbly that is 20ms or lower. I have my location placed over the ocean to make sure it gives me a ping assisted only game. But remember about EA games servers.

2018-12-01 (3).png

On 12/1/2018 at 7:59 AM, BIG__DOG said:

I do not play FIFA but it is an EA game, EA games generally allow you to select a server of your choice in the game like they do in battlefield which means that the geo filter for that game or games like that is not suited and therefore you rely on just setting your QOS to get a low bufferbloat.

If you want to use the geo filter and get low ping games then set your geo filter like mine below. I have a 10ms base ping so I have ping assist set to 20ms which means I will be placed in a lobbly that is 20ms or lower. I have my location placed over the ocean to make sure it gives me a ping assisted only game. But remember about EA games servers.

2018-12-01 (3).png

Thank you very much for your answers.
I see that you have the option to adjust the ping, in my interface does not appear this ping bar to adjust. 
How do I enable?

Screenshot_4.jpg

10 minutes ago, chrisbsc said:

Thank you very much for your answers.
I see that you have the option to adjust the ping, in my interface does not appear this ping bar to adjust. 
How do I enable?

you need to be on the latest 1.3 milestone version. What version firmware are you running at the moment?

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/26315-dumaos-on-the-netduma-r1-is-now-in-open-beta/

On 12/1/2018 at 8:44 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

It depends on which gametype you're playing if it's one that requires a server then there is not one where you live. The closest would be that US one or perhaps in Brazil

help me 

I just upgraded to the latest version of netduma and I can't access the interface.
I enter the user data and password does not enter me again to ask for data and does not load

image.png

• Netduma Staff
20 hours ago, chrisbsc said:

solve this problem. 
press the reset button for 20 30 seconds until the beep sounds then I re-entered the interface I re-update with the file, I made sure that my network does not connect to another wait 2 minutes and I could enter the interface with the new update.

Fantastic to hear, thanks for letting us know your solution :)