Netduma getting no internet from Ethernet Port

One87

• Administrators

Only a power adapter is fine. But if you do then connect it to your modem, make sure you power off your R1 and then back on again as it's more likely to correctly connect to the Internet that way.

• Administrators

Could you plug an Ethernet cable into it (that's connected to another device) so at least one LED lights up on 2,3,4 or 5. It's easier to then tell when you've done the reset

Then try the hard reset using a pen at the back.

If that doesn't work, could you email us at [email protected] and link to this thread.

Thanks.

On 12/5/2018 at 6:41 AM, Netduma Admin said:

Could you plug an Ethernet cable into it (that's connected to another device) so at least one LED lights up on 2,3,4 or 5. It's easier to then tell when you've done the reset

Then try the hard reset using a pen at the back.

If that doesn't work, could you email us at [email protected] and link to this thread.

Thanks.

I tried and it does not work. no factory can be done the netduma. i submitted email yesterday with link to his thread.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, ARCADE said:

hello comes to update the r1 with dumas os 2.1.3.29 and I can not have internet that r1 gives the ip addresses well in the network lan. my modem is in brigde mode.

Did this happen after updating the firmware or after you put your modem in bridge mode. Are you definitely referring to the internet and not interface access? Can you access the interface?

• 1 month later...