I need help dedicate servers ping are higher on the r1 then the xr500?

Matthew_D

I just updated the r1 an been playing with it an trying to use the ping v2 feature but no ones really popping up. but when I click on the dedicated server its showing like 90 ms. I get like 10 or 12 or somewhere low around there on the xr500 any idea why this would be? Or has something changed with the update an I'm not getting what's going on ? I read something about tick rate an that tip at the bottom that close to 100 is good for gaming. so I don't know looking for help or it explained to me. I put the pin assist feature at 25 an then it did give Me around what I usually get for ping but idk if that where I should be or what?

• Matthew_D changed the title to I need help dedicate servers ping are higher on the r1 then the xr500?
  • Administrators

25 is a good level for Ping Assist. 

If you're not getting lobbies you like, restart the game because there's a crucial check when you boot up the game which can sometimes cause you to get less good lobbies.

Also make sure you're reading off the correct line on the new ping graph - it can be a little confusing when you see all the different metrics showing on there now

now I can't even find dedicated servers to pop up on the xr500 I switched over to on both its just peer to peer. nor get into a game! with this update on the game. I've tried resting the game multiple times with both routers an nothing just that or if I am to get a dedicated server I'm use to like 9 or 13 ms its all the way up to 100 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Matthew_D said:

now I can't even find dedicated servers to pop up on the xr500 I switched over to on both its just peer to peer. nor get into a game! with this update on the game. I've tried resting the game multiple times with both routers an nothing just that or if I am to get a dedicated server I'm use to like 9 or 13 ms its all the way up to 100 

This is affecting a lot of users - it's a result of Treyarch's patch yesterday. We're looking at it right now. Please see this thread: