DumaOS issues

JOE1305

Hello everyone,

I tried playing Blackops 4 with the DumaOS after a week. Because I had a lot of issues connecting to lobbies and the online service. After following the recommendations of the netduma team it worked for the first 10 minutes. Strict mode off, flush cloud, restarted the game, joined lobby, saw all players of the lobby and my friends on the world map. So far so good, then I started playing, no dedicated servers. Always peer was a host. Look at the images. The ping went from 35 to 215ms ping and even to 915. The game was stuttering and the in-game sound aswell. Restarted the game cannot even connect to the online service although everything is fine with my line. Connected the ps4 directly to the fritzbox, no problems to find a lobby but the lag is killing me, cause the game connects me constantly to the server in french. I like the DumaOS but something is wrong here. Im desparated, I dont know what to do anymore. Can somebody tell the developers to fix their fucking game? Im tired of this shit

Mislocated server.png

Mislocated server2.png

No servers.png

Connecting Error.jpg

Connecting Error2.jpg

High ping Peer Host.jpg

Host Migration.jpg

6 minutes ago, infernomachine said:

roll back, that was my fix.  Duma OS looks great and features are awesome but I'm waiting until the cloud is fixed and ping assist is back...hopefully really soon

how do i roll back?

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, infernomachine said:

roll back, that was my fix.  Duma OS looks great and features are awesome but I'm waiting until the cloud is fixed and ping assist is back...hopefully really soon

Should be coming really soon as you say. We'll email everyone who has signed up to the Open Beta.

• Administrators
On 11/10/2018 at 2:27 PM, PUBzZz said:

Ok so anyone who signed up for the beta will get an email when ping assist is ready?  If so I can stop checking the forums 50 times a day. lol

Yes! We will email everyone the firmware to download. We'll also announce it on here and on social media as well.