BO4 - server ping update

Rubinho91

Hey!

A Nighthawk user from Norway. Since I bought the R500 router it has become a real joy! Has improved my gaming experience as expected. Thumbs ub!  
When I started to use the new router about 2-3 weeks ago, I never played in servers with more ping than 35-45 ms. 
Recent days, the ping in every servers are never under 46ms. Usually between 48-60 ms.

Followed the steps of how to configure for best settings, so unlikely if that's causing the problems. 

Do you guys have any idea what is causing this? Anything with BOPS4/Treyarch? :) 

Treyarch is messing up big time with there servers for this game. Im reading other forums and it seams like only EU and Oceanian players experiance bad servers becouse in America servers run smooth.

43 minutes ago, mitja1980 said:

Treyarch is messing up big time with there servers for this game. Im reading other forums and it seams like only EU and Oceanian players experiance bad servers becouse in America servers run smooth.

Servers do not run that smooth here to be honest. Sometimes I force servers overseas to get a better experience, just depends on volume of players I guess

• Administrators

Sounds like your settings are good so nothing we can suggest from our side. Obviously the game is scaling up as more players join, so I imagine they're adding more servers too.

2 hours ago, mitja1980 said:

As an american I can safely say this is false.  American servers aren't smooth.  And from what i understand it's both Xbox and PS4 since the last big update Treyarc did about a week and a half or so ago.  There can be smooth games but it doesn't last long.  They go to crap quickly.  

• Netduma Staff
On 11/10/2018 at 1:25 PM, Urge said:

As an american I can safely say this is false.  American servers aren't smooth.  And from what i understand it's both Xbox and PS4 since the last big update Treyarc did about a week and a half or so ago.  There can be smooth games but it doesn't last long.  They go to crap quickly.  

We'll see what happens over the coming weeks 'eh. Hopefully a Treyarch patch and our cloud update will sort this mess out for good!

2 minutes ago, Netduma Jack said:

We'll see what happens over the coming weeks 'eh. Hopefully a Treyarch patch and our cloud update will sort this mess out for good!

Hoping they nail it this week.  Nuketown is dropping.  As popular of a map as that is; this would def be the perfect time for them to get it right.

• Netduma Staff
20 hours ago, Urge said:

Hoping they nail it this week.  Nuketown is dropping.  As popular of a map as that is; this would def be the perfect time for them to get it right.

Have you got the Netduma R1? We just launched a new upgrade with Ping Assist / advanced Ping Stats to help you BO4 players out. If you're on the XR500 / 700, stay tuned to Netgear for news about this upgrade :)