Anyone found good settings to use BO4?

purpleandgold33

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

Well the game itself is borked at the minute. There's a lot of testing and time being put into BO4 on our end to get to the bottom of it - hopefully the results are worth it.

Yeah but we know the update will release for R1 first. What about the xr500 users? Since you stated netgear handle firmware for xr500 Which mean xr500 users are going to wait much more  longer! Isn't the R-App purpose is to update apps without going for huge firmware update ? I really hope its that way instead of waiting for netgear 

I would have thought that Netgear will have final say on what goes on THEIR router and what doesn't and also when. I have seen lots of posts from xr 500/700 users complaining about the R1 getting updates before them but I think it is unfair of them to have a go at Netduma if they have complaints it should be directed at Netgear.

• Netduma Staff
18 hours ago, Uzumaki619 said:

Yeah but we know the update will release for R1 first. What about the xr500 users? Since you stated netgear handle firmware for xr500 Which mean xr500 users are going to wait much more  longer! Isn't the R-App purpose is to update apps without going for huge firmware update ? I really hope its that way instead of waiting for netgear 

R-apps are a really new concept. We invented them with the intention of being able to upgrade individual R-apps independently, as well as a bunch of other benefits. Like all new designs though, it'll take time before the system is running like clockwork. We're working hard with Netgear to ensure that upgrades only get faster over time until the true potential of R-apps come to life. I hope this helps you to understand what's happening :)