Call of Duty: AW FFA

MarssNL

First of all, the gameplay K/D wise isn't impressive at all (30-13) but it's really enjoyable to watch in my opinion. 

It's hectic, the spawns are just hilarious and it shows how OP the knife in this game is.

This is also a test, I captured this gameplay with the Elgato HD60 and I did render it with Adobe Premiere CC 2015. 

Hope you enjoy lads! (Make sure you watch it in 1080p60fps)

Get ready to rumbble lol just kinding a punch fest. but good game FFA is how i like it very hectic etc. That guy tring to fly of that window WTF was that. Keep it up buddy. I have watched it in 1080 60 its sems to me that it was like slightly faster then normale time of a game but it could by my old ass laptop

Thanks guys. I was laughing my ba... off during this game. Punched like 5 times and knifed like 2 of them. 

@Lukasz what that guy in the window was doing... I still don't know. First he was in the window, 1 second later he was like 20 meters away lol. 

@Frasier Thanks man. I like it so much better with the 60fps.

I have another upload incoming, this time Ranked Play again (must watch). I will post the video in my other thread. 

Archived