Day 3 of netduma. First impressions!

Matt_Akira

And also you have sad before that you have 5mb down and 1 mb up with if is oversude maybe worth looking at and giving an extra fine tweak with congestion control

Then just going torugh you setting on R1 router tring some thongs that works for me maybe they will work for you. I think is worth traing to see if you can get better resoults

Thanks for the feedback lads, yep followed raddys guide opened my nat etc etc yeah throttling won't help my ping but will at least get compensated haha, I'm hoping that it's just clan wars weekend as others have had problems too, but the games the same with the r1 and without it, there is no difference other than a placebo effect haha, gutted :-(

Give bloops 2 a go and tell us how is it going for you. I think there is a lot of stuff that we could tray only if you wont to. Also some users have no luck with AW BUT other Cod tittles runs amazing for them.

I understand your frustrations with trying to get any semblance of consistency from Advanced Warfare.  You're not alone I can assure you. 

Looking at the pics you supplied, if it were me, I would put my upload a little higher, to say 80-90%.  Place the Home pin as near the middle of UK as you can get it - Derby / Nottingham area.  Reduce the Geo-filter size to avoid mainland Europe, so it stops in the middle of the English Channel.  Keep everything else as you've got it, and see how it plays for a while. 

You do need to experiment to find what's best for your particular connection.  It's not a 'one size fits all' kind of thing.  If it doesn't work you can always change it back.

Try a few of the older CoDs too if you have them.  Many people have reported they play a lot better than Advanced Warfare.  

There is plenty of help around if you get stuck.  Good luck   :)

Ok so I had the Ethernet in port 4? Moved it to port 1 and the game played like absolute butter!! It was an amazing 2 hours of my life haha! I'm praying and praying that wasn't just a few lucky games, but based on that I am one happy customer!

The Duma was plugged into port 4 of isp hub haha, whether or not that makes a difference I have no idea but it seemed to work me for me pretty much automically, the term " Shooting fucking lasers" spring to mind ( excuse my French ) haha, and also dirty dog your geofilter tip helped a ton as I may wait a tad longer for games it was worth the wait, kudo's my friends :-)

Good to hear Matt. You may have to wait a bit longer to find a game, or lobbies to populate. Worth the wait though. Enjoy :)

Absolutely, a reason because of that is a large playerbase left this game. But if you wait longer you can get better games. 

Grate stuff and very good news thats why i wonted to see all of the settings you have cause sometimes its just that one litle thing that can make a difference.

I thik double checking stuff with someoobe else is always worth a try.

Archived