BO4 Dedicated server and cloud flush

aka_boogo

• Administrators

It has been suggested by others to leave the Geo-Filter on Spectating Mode with your Geo-Filter settings done. Then boot up the game. When you're in the lobby then enable Filtering Mode. Wait 2 minutes then search for a game, hopefully from there you can leave it as is and continually get games within your settings ranges.

Also quoting Netduma Admin on this: 

We have tested this a lot today - continually restarting the game and playing multiplayer a lot. So far, we have not seen any change in behaviour. Our thinking is Treyarch's patch temporarily caused server issues last night so a lot of people were not able to connect to games (whether they owned our router or not). This graph for the last 24 hours suggests the same: https://downdetector.com/status/call-of-duty/news/230092-problems-at-call-of-duty

Could you all please reboot your routers, set Ping Assist to 30ms and also restart your consoles / gaming PC. Should hopefully be similar to your pre-patch experience after this.

If it is not, please restart the game again and try once more. If it continues, could you then post a screenshot of your Geo-Filter settings as this will help us to help you.

On 10/28/2018 at 9:32 PM, aka_boogo said:

hey, is it common for you guys to remove device flush the cloud and re-add your device in order to get the servers to reappear before you start a MP or BO game?

I'm on PS4 R1 router running DumaOS and this method is the only way i get to play on servers....

I've saved servers based in Sydney but still no luck... and i'm based in Brisbane...

thanks in advance guys...

When you that, did you have to turn your ps4 off and remove the device and flush cloud? 

Or u just leave your ps4 on?

i might wanna try this method on Singapore server

On 11/17/2018 at 1:28 AM, Chaiyoabc said:

When you that, did you have to turn your ps4 off and remove the device and flush cloud? 

Or u just leave your ps4 on?

i might wanna try this method on Singapore server

MMM good question i think either way should be good but maybe have the PS4 off remove it then flush, then add the device again...

A good question whether or not you need to redo the profile (COD) then start a new game...