BenQ RL2755HM gaming monitor

liloffshore

Anyone on a budget could do A LOT worse than an old 16:9 CRT TV, which is for all intents and purposes lag-free.  A 32"-34" Sony Vega, circa 2000, will give some of the newer pieces of plastic a run for their money, and for a fraction of the price.

A picture for the kids who've never seen one - LOL  

7VinDp3m.jpg

Good luck carrying one up the stairs.  They are BEASTS!  :blink:

Anyone on a budget could do A LOT worse than an old 16:9 CRT TV, which is for all intents and purposes lag-free.  A 32"-34" Sony Vega, circa 2000, will give some of the newer pieces of plastic a run for their money, and for a fraction of the price.

A picture for the kids who've never seen one - LOL  
7VinDp3m.jpg

Good luck carrying one up the stairs.  They are BEASTS!  :blink:

I had a 36 inch and it broke, sat outside my house for 4 months because the garbage men couldn't pick it up lol

I am crazy.

I say its just as good if not better sony 6ms input lag 42" Sitting 2 foot off.

I like to feel like I am part of the game not looking through a little window and feeling separated.

Ya definitely crazy.

• 5 weeks later...

Huge Jump from 40 to 4 on a Gaming Monitor, or in this case 40ms to 1ms. I will make a huge difference, I was about a .65-75 depending on which COD it was, to 1.08 and rising even still in AW with the Gaming Monitor.

My .02

That is interesting as I was a .36 and now up to .66 and rising since putting in the R1.  I am currently on a 50 inch Plasma TV but am going out today to look at the BenQ RL2755HM 27" LED Gaming Monitor.  The comments and reviews seem pretty good on this one but I am open to any suggestions for members.  The monitor costs $309 CAD here. 

Thanks

DARK BAWGS (Mike)

That is interesting as I was a .36 and now up to .66 and rising since putting in the R1.  I am currently on a 50 inch Plasma TV but am going out today to look at the BenQ RL2755HM 27" LED Gaming Monitor.  The comments and reviews seem pretty good on this one but I am open to any suggestions for members.  The monitor costs $309 CAD here. 

Thanks

DARK BAWGS (Mike)

I was playing on a 55" Vizio when I first started my Black Ops journey.  I don't know what the input lag is on that model, but it was a NIGHT and DAY difference when I got my BENQ.  I think you will notice an IMMEDIATE difference in your one on one gunfights.

Archived