Algorithm

Raven pV

When you set the sliders to 70% as recommended, do I set my download speeds to what the cap allows me that i get from the 70% or to what i get from my provider? Also when I slide my caps it takes all my internet speeds down even on my xbox, is it suppose to do that?

You only set your speeds once and then leave them.

Think of the sliders as holding your connection back. If you have 100mbps down (for example) and you set slider to 70% then the netduma is therefore only giving you 70mpbs (70%).

This 70% would apply to all devices connected to the netduma.

Put in your speeds in the set bandwidth section from speed tests you do while the sliders are at 100% then you can set them back to 70% once you have the data set.

And following what buddy sad ifbyou have 100 mb connection and you set the sliders to 70 that also menas that 30 left over is thatbsave buffuer zone sort of speka its and the porpuse of it isnto by having that you stop congestin your home network if i aam wrong then someone will correct me atlest that is how i understand it

Also when I slide my caps it takes all my internet speeds down even on my xbox, is it suppose to do that?

Yes it will also slow down your downloads from your xbox for me this is great as it does not then lag out my son who is also a gamer he then jumps to the 30% that is left over so it does not affect his pings and vica versa if he is watching videos it does not affect me either.

Speed is not latency it is just how much info can travel not how fast it gets there your packets still get to the host in the same time.

Archived