Game not recognized by traffic prioritization

As soon as i got my xr500 i went ahead and updated to latest firmware which is currently v2.3.2.32.

I managed to set up anti-bufferbloat and bandwidth allocation and its working wonders ! (props to netduma team ! ) the only problem is that i want to run it when it recognizes game traffic but the red light wont light up when i launch league of legends even though DumaOS Classified Games is set to enabled and even when a a custom rule is set for the  the pc playing it.  I also tried adding the manual lol ports but i keep receiving an error message:

RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': bad argument #1 to 'len' (string expected, got nil) -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'len' ?: in function '?' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:50> (tail call): ? ?: in function <?:324> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:290> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:345> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:261> (tail call): ? /dumaos/api/cli.lua:48: in function </dumaos/api/cli.lua:30> [C]: in function 'xpcall' /dumaos/api/cli.lua:59: in main chunk [C]: ?

I tried playing Overwatch and it gets recognized immediately working as it should. So question is, why is league of legends not being detected and why cant i add the ports manually? 

any help would be appreciated since league is the main game i play everything else is prefect :) 

Overclocked

a temporary fix is to roll back to .22 til next update, that will make manual rules work again. you can also try setting your Pc with game console pri, be aware this can prioritise other traffic than game traffic.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Killhippie said:

Roll back make the changes then download.32 again, but don't reset then everything will work. V 2.3.2.32 plugs a few very nasty security holes that put you at risk if not patched.

Please follow this advice. 

As others have said, This is fixed this in the next firmware. You won’t be able to use the League of Legends profile unfortunately because Riot recently encrypted their game traffic. So adding ports is the best solution.