BO4 Changes...

ColonicBoom

Just wondering what people might like to be changed in BO4.
Don't bother putting the obvious, like frame rate when it gets busy on Contraband.

My list:

Minimap: People in your party aren't very easy to see, compared to the others in your team.

Operator Mods: I've not seen anybody using operator mods at all, maybe they're too expensive, 3 slots seems excessive. Especially the VAPR which is bayonet, it's not reliable enough or fast enough.

Contraband: Eurgh, that frame rate.

Add a VSat type scorestreak.  It's what always stood out to me about Black Ops!

Operator mods at the time seem gimmicky. Personally only have used the Maddox with echo mod.  Trying to get the ABR but with 2 stocks seems to work fine for me already.  

Allow 6 man parties in all modes not just TDM/KC.  A friend is always left out or will be limited to Chaos mode only. 

29 minutes ago, TryHardUndies said:

Make the dog easier to kill, for the love of God that thing is ridiculous!

I've been dogged a couple of times but mostly my fault.  If you run Engineer you can see them from a mile away and just make sure you have a clear sight.  Same thing for RC cars.   In addition, the owner typically runs after him so you get a two for one lol

Not a fan of the extra life (armor) and instant health ability.  It's fine and all but would prefer it gone. 

And the spawn device for teammates.  Can't count the number of times i clicked to spawn in and it put me on that thing to be spawn killed immediately.

100% agree on teammates not showing up well on the mini map, also.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:17 PM, ziocomposite said:

I've been dogged a couple of times but mostly my fault.  If you run Engineer you can see them from a mile away and just make sure you have a clear sight.  Same thing for RC cars.   In addition, the owner typically runs after him so you get a two for one lol

100% agree.
my classes are all the same:
perk1: flat jacket + engineer
perk2: gun ho
perk3: ghost + dead silence.