connection issues

ricky335

hi guys, 

whenever i try to start a lobby it finds it really fast, my Geo radius is set on 300 KM, (netherlands) but it keeps
connecting me to a UK server or a server somewhere in Greece.... gameplays are terrible, bullets don't register and high ping (60+) 

i tried to set all the host filtering details first before starting my Console but still it doesnt work

do any of you have any tips or advice? can't play the game and having fun this way

i have attached a file with my settings

netduma.png

@ Palla, thanks i tried this but still it connected me to a host in the Ukraine, 120+ ping this game 
it looks like P2P hosts instead of dedicated. My R1 does not connect to the Amsterdam Dedicated servers anymore
like it did in BO3 every time.

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for letting us know! We're currently testing the Black Ops 4 servers and we're putting a lot of focus on this server in Greece since we believe it's new to COD.

We'll keep you posted, and we'll be releasing a blog soon which should go into detail about server locations and more :)

Also the circle is dotted which means you've connected using Ping Assist. With Ping Assist at 0ms do you still connect to it?

thnx for your reply! 
i tried again and this time i get connected with a server all the way in California, here is a SH

also when i try to find a match on BO4 on 0 MS it tries to join a game but i always get the error of "the lobby is not joinable"

netduma.png

• Administrators

Because it was dormant so you still had an active connection, then the game thought you could connect to it. When you change a feature such as ping assist wait two minutes for the Geo-Filter to clear before searching for another game