control Freak Grips?

lukasz

Had any bout tride the new product from control frekas the grip??if so what are you opinion on it ect?

I have the vortex and I like using it on the right stick for aiming. I think it helps and is more comfortable with it now.

I have the vortex and I like using it on the right stick for aiming. I think it helps and is more comfortable with it now.

well you are talking about stick extentions i have those to and i really like them but this company just made a brand new produck called grips which are not related to stick but a literary a grip around the controller

well you are talking about stick extentions i have those to and i really like them but this company just made a brand new produck called grips which are not related to stick but a literary a grip around the controller

Oh I don't know about that then

Yebs its a barnd new stuff form this company as beffore they just didn the stick ext. And they were very good at so i was wondering if someone have used it already

Yebs its a barnd new stuff form this company as beffore they just didn the stick ext. And they were very good at so i was wondering if someone have used it already

Waste of money, but the stick freaks are awesome :)

Well for a guy like me my hands sweat a lot while i play even scuf grip doesnt help i once i got for free the scuf grip gel and that was good but would love to have a pernament solution like that one when even with a sweeth hand i wont slip of the controller all the time

Well for a guy like me my hands sweat a lot while i play even scuf grip doesnt help i once i got for free the scuf grip gel and that was good but would love to have a pernament solution like that one when even with a sweeth hand i wont slip of the controller all the time

Well maybe they could work for you but for me my hands don't sweat so no use for me. I just think they are expensive for what they are.

Sure if i didnt sweat my hands i would not look at those options yebs a bit price but a this same time cost roughly this same as sticks ext on LIMEXB about 10 quid

Lol thats i good one toby yebs so its seems like i just order one of those for myslef. As the purose of it its the waterfall s on my hands

Archived