dedi server settings P2P

I'm not sure if this would be concidered cheating but it would be lovely if we could have in a future update where we could tick a box like strict mode where we can choose If we would wanna play on a dedicated server or not dedi servers here in the USA are too conjested the hit registration lag is off the wall with those dedis mostly more than few just a heads up.. it would help greatly

I don't know about the future but current game AW like you sad its run on dedicated servers and disabling the would just simply ruin the experience for you you would be lucky to find a game. This game is design like that to run on global dedicated servers. The way to avoid servers you don't like you will have to exclude them from your search radius.

• Administrators

Hey Bold, I'll just reiterate what the others have said. This is unlikely to become a feature as it could ruin yours and others gaming experience. The best way is to move your home location around and play with the settings so you can avoid a common dedi you may be getting.

Archived