New DUMA platoon created for Battlefield / Battlelog

KayOneX-24

Hi everybody,

I've created a new platoon in Battlelog for our DUMA army in Battlefield games.

We're 2 members at the moment and we're looking for further team mates.

Everybody is invited to join anytime and help us to spread the word on our platoon.

Maybe we can even create a real multinational DUMA clan for all platforms/games some time later.

By the way, we need somebody in the platoon who likes to take the lead and someone who can create a great Netduma platoon logo for us.

Sincerely, Kay

Great thanks! First 2 members then world domination :P

Yes. Maybe the DUMA army could even establish a DUMA channel on Twitch.

I've seen many talented CoD players here. Maybe someone could create a channel for us on Twitch

to broadcast live games.

Just an idea.  ;)

• Administrators

Nice one buddy, I think our forum is a bit cluttered at the moment so people who'd be interested in this will miss it. I'll ask Fraser to change the structure so there is a subforum for popular games so people can quickly check it out when they have time. 

Nice one buddy, I think our forum is a bit cluttered at the moment so people who'd be interested in this will miss it. I'll ask Fraser to change the structure so there is a subforum for popular games so people can quickly check it out when they have time. 

That would be great, Iain. :)  Short update from our Battlefield platoon: We've got 5 members now!!! 
Happy greetings to our mates. We now need a platoon leader to coordinate our gaming sessions.  :)

Awesome! We'll as you went to the effort of making the group that should be you Kay :)

That would be great and I would like to do it immediately.  :) But the problem is that I can play at the weekend only (because of my job when I am not at home). I try to be as present as possible on this forum. This helps me a lot when I don't have physical access to my consoles that I miss all the week.  :)

• Administrators

That would be great and I would like to do it immediately.  :) But the problem is that I can play at the weekend only (because of my job when I am not at home). I try to be as present as possible on this forum. This helps me a lot when I don't have physical access to my consoles that I miss all the week.  :)

Ahh okay :) Maybe you could appoint a number 2 to help out during the week? :)

Nice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Kay i currently using PS3 ,,,, and i have BF3 ,,, mostly i play COD

which console r you guyz playing?

Hi Rampage.  :)

I play on XBOX 360 (CoD Black Ops 1,2, Ghosts) / XBOX One (BF4, BFH), PS3(CoD Black Ops 1) and PS4 (BF4).

So you've got the choice.  :)

This is now official: I'm looking for a reliable DUMA platoon leader during the week when I can't play.  :)

Please apply. The first one will get the job.  :)

By the way: We've got our 6th member in the Battlefield 4 platoon on PS4.

Welcome mates.  :)

We are looking for further members from every region to play lag free in a big squad with members from the same region.  :)

Excuse me, please.

I've had a cold the last days so I couldn't play that much.

But now I'm fine again. :-)

We continue to look for new platoon members.

Dali86 and I already had great games on the battefield and we're looking for further members that enjoy to play CoD and/or Battlefield just for fun. :-)

Please contact us.

Please follow Dali's AW clan thread. :-)

Greetz, KayOneX-24

Archived