pc and geo

liveandletdie34

• Netduma Staff

hi i now game on a pc and i would just like to know how i go and ad my pc to the geo filter as like console we dont have psn or xbox live to select thanks

Hi - if you're on the Nighthawk XR500, go into the Device Manager and change your PC device type to a console (Xbox or PlayStation), you can then go to the Geo-Filter and add it with the Console service to use the filter in PC games.

If you're on the Netduma R1 just add your PC and select the Xbox Live service. This will allow you to filter in PC games.

Only select PC games are supported, since in most PC games you can select your server. Games like Call of Duty and Destiny 2 are supported on the PC though.

I hope this helps!

Hi - if you're on the Nighthawk XR500, go into the Device Manager and change your PC device type to a console (Xbox or PlayStation), you can then go to the Geo-Filter and add it with the Console service to use the filter in PC games.

If you're on the Netduma R1 just add your PC and select the Xbox Live service. This will allow you to filter in PC games.

Only select PC games are supported, since in most PC games you can select your server. Games like Call of Duty and Destiny 2 are supported on the PC though.

I hope this helps!

thanks how about opening ports on pc as i seem to get disconnected from EA service when playing bf 4

• Administrators

thanks how about opening ports on pc as i seem to get disconnected from EA service when playing bf 4

When playing BF4 make sure you set your Geo-Filter radius to cover the entire world (or disable it) as you don't want to be blocking the servers. The game allows you to choose the exact server you want to play on, so there's no need to filter.

When playing BF4 make sure you set your Geo-Filter radius to cover the entire world (or disable it) as you don't want to be blocking the servers. The game allows you to choose the exact server you want to play on, so there's no need to filter.

i have just disabled it