Moving the geo filter legend ?

MindSpasms

Got my net yesterday ,,since I only run gaming on this ISP I removed my existing router and installed the netduma connected to a cm400 modem . Everything seems to work fine I did the hard wire with pc for initial setup and once they was done I removed the pc from the router ... I run multiple consoles so as of right now I have no plans on moving my pc to where my consoles are.. I used my iPad Air 2 which at first would not connect , kept getting a failure for the server to respond . I had to set my iPad for the wifi of the netduma for it to work .. So now I just switch between my wifi connections depending on what my needs are. I have more than one ISP.

iPad Air 2 with the latest iOS

Wifi connected using the netduma wifi.

Once connected and ingame the legend blocks and makes it difficult to see a portion of the map( the portion where I actually live ). Did I miss the easy this is how you hide or move the legend part? If so please point me in the right direction.

I'm sure I'll have many more questions as I continue to use it and become a bit more familiar with it, most of which I'll try to work my way through but right now this is the annoying one. I'll probably give more details than needed , but sometimes the answers are in the details.

Can I move the legend and if so how?

Any help is appreciated

Wlecome to the Duma army also just out of the blure as you are a freshly baked duma owner with wersion of firmware you are running on you can se it on the bottom of the page typically it would be a number like 1.2.2 etc

• Administrators

Actually that part of the router is incorrect, its an old legacy automatic update that we disabled. To get the latest firmware check this out: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update

Also please don't apologise you can ask any support questions here 

Yep I'm running on 1.03.3 and from your attached file it looks to show 1.03.4

Thanks for the heads up on that part of the router being incorrect ,, I will get it updated - I will do that with my pc though so I'll connect it back to my pc and do the update prior to gaming.

Again thanks for the great feedback it's appreciated

This stuff its design to be plug and play and its surely dose it if you have any questions about the features implemented there that you are not familiar with or anything at all just ask on here plent of people to help its also its usefull to go and have a good read about router in netduma wiki and fine tuning guide

• Netduma Staff

Very easy to do I am now on 1.03.4- only took a few minutes

It sounds like your problem is solved now so I've closed this thread :) If you have any more issues then please make a new one.

Archived