Can the XR500 accept 2 Wan connections from different ISPs?

As I was discussing with someone about solving their Internet's downtime, I was thinking that it would be better for him to get 2 cheap internet plans from 2 separate ISPs as opposed to paying a slightly higher amount than the 2 cheap ISPs for 1 larger internet speed with only 1 ISP,
I just realized my Asus RT-AC68U a slightly old router by now is able to set up Dual Wan connections from 2 different networks.

But I am not so sure if the XR500 is able to do this. If it doesn't, would it be possible to implement it in the future?

As I was discussing with someone about solving their Internet's downtime, I was thinking that it would be better for him to get 2 cheap internet plans from 2 separate ISPs as opposed to paying a slightly higher amount than the 2 cheap ISPs for 1 larger internet speed with only 1 ISP,

I just realized my Asus RT-AC68U a slightly old router by now is able to set up Dual Wan connections from 2 different networks.

But I am not so sure if the XR500 is able to do this. If it doesn't, would it be possible to implement it in the future?

If that is something that you really need then you could go for the asus ac66u or 88u as they both have dual wan, 1 as fail over support. I know of no consumer router that will run 2 connections simultaniously. Draytek do several enterprise level routers also that do dual wan.