washington dedi

infernomachine

I acnnot seem to block that washington dedi without putting on strict mode, im in MA and the last thing i want to do is connect to that garbage.  I even set ping assist to 10 and i still connect to it with a pings any where from 45 to 400. Any ideas? and why do i keep getting booted from lobbies when it is within my geo filter?

• Netduma Staff

I acnnot seem to block that washington dedi without putting on strict mode, im in MA and the last thing i want to do is connect to that garbage.  I even set ping assist to 10 and i still connect to it with a pings any where from 45 to 400. Any ideas?

The only way to block it is to have strict mode on. When you disable strict mode, it allows you to connect to dedicated servers outside of your GeoFilter - that's what it is supposed to do :)

• Administrators

gotcha so i should keep strict on and then set ping assist to whatever i want?...problem with strict mode is i keep backing in and out of lobbies

If ping assist catches the dedi I would set it to 0. Then keep strict on, use the snap button twice to expand the radius to prevent you from getting booted. You can move your home if this encompasses the dedi into it, you don't need to keep it around your home. If you get booted, look for a padlock as that will be the reason.

• Administrators

If you get booted out of a lobby with strict mode on look for a padlock that appears. Click the padlock and let me know the ID please :)

I acnnot seem to block that washington dedi without putting on strict mode, im in MA and the last thing i want to do is connect to that garbage.  I even set ping assist to 10 and i still connect to it with a pings any where from 45 to 400. Any ideas? and why do i keep getting booted from lobbies when it is within my geo filter?

Player count is smaller than what it used to be.  You will probably need to expand your geo filter to keep from getting lobby booted, especially if you have the map packs. 

Archived