Feedback- 1 Month with the R1

I love it. I don't remember spending so much time using a router interface before the R1. I am still learning about it. It is an awesome thing that you guys build here. Great job.

The only thing that annoys me is that sometimes the anti-flood sliders like to move by themselves after I leave the page and comeback to it, but I solve that by pressing update distribution.

Keep it up. GG

I love it. I don't remember spending so much time using a router interface before the R1. I am still learning about it. It is an awesome thing that you guys build here. Great job.

The only thing that annoys me is that sometimes the anti-flood sliders like to move by themselves after I leave the page and comeback to it, but I solve that by pressing update distribution.

Keep it up. GG

Great that your enjoying the R1, DumaOS releases in April, it will make the R1 even better.

Regarding the anti flood not saving, double check that enable cookies is ticked in miscellaneous and make sure you use google chrome and the default Netduma theme.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Please note that theres a brand new OS coming to the R1 on April 18th which will totally transform the way the R1 looks and performs.

In regards to your issue as that has happened to me apart from making sure you have cookies is enabled is to set your sliders, wait about 5 - 10 seconds and refresh the page to make sure changes have taken effect.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Please note that theres a brand new OS coming to the R1 on April 18th which will totally transform the way the R1 looks and performs.

In regards to your issue as that has happened to me apart from making sure you have cookies is enabled is to set your sliders, wait about 5 - 10 seconds and refresh the page to make sure changes have taken effect.

Will do. Thanks

• Netduma Staff

Keep it up. GG

Welcome to the forum! Great to hear you're having fun - the advice regarding Anti-Flood not saving above should help. If it's still happening after you do those suggestions, it certainly won't happen in DumaOS. I hope you continue to enjoy your Netduma R1 :D - Jack