Ping Plotter Quick Guide

Zennon

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Joev24 said:

Yes one xbox was connected, several phones and Sling is streaming on Amazon FireTV

QOS is on and set to 70 down and up 

Try some different percentages both higher and lower than 70% and see if you can get the line flatter.

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try some different percentages both higher and lower than 70% and see if you can get the line flatter.

Ive went from 90 down to 60 and cant get the line flatter

16 hours ago, Joev24 said:

Ive went from 90 down to 60 and cant get the line flatter

Just to be sure... the anti-bufferbloat is always on or when high priority detected? If it is when high priority detected you should run a game and confirm that the red dot 🔴 is on. If you change the sliders and the red dot 🔴 is off then there is no effect. 

Yes I've tried always on and when high priority traffic is detected. When high prioority traffic is detected and im in a game the bubble is red but when always on is clicked its not.  

Fraser I've tried 100 down to 60 and nothing.  I will try below 60 and follow back up. 

Okay ive tried everything between 0-100 and I can get the ping to stabilize, I also have speed test reading and where from 300 to 700 less than what im getting if I plug my laptop direct to the modem. Laptop direct to modem I get 900 down 40 up, router to laptop 100-600 down and 20up. I woke up this morning to 100down, had to reset several times to get back to 600.  I'm going to post screen shots in the chat i created. 

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Joev24 said:

Okay ive tried everything between 0-100 and I can get the ping to stabilize, I also have speed test reading and where from 300 to 700 less than what im getting if I plug my laptop direct to the modem. Laptop direct to modem I get 900 down 40 up, router to laptop 100-600 down and 20up. I woke up this morning to 100down, had to reset several times to get back to 600.  I'm going to post screen shots in the chat i created. 

Thanks, lets continue in your topic:

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/32153-multiple-xbox-ones-3-and-other-devices/