Second Xbox not connect via WiFi

Hello, new here.

My problem is my second Xbox One will not connect via WiFi. My set up in spectrum modem router(DMZ net duma)-R1(home Xbox one wired)-Nighthawk AP( WiFi for all other devices including second Xbox One).

Everything was working fine until two weeks ago. Now the Xbox won’t connect to WiFi. Any help would be great.

which of your devices is ending in 88.3?   In computer networking, Teredo is a transition technology that gives full IPv6 connectivity for IPv6-capable hosts that are on the IPv4 Internet but have no native connection to an IPv6 network.

is this just isolated to your wifi console or are there other wifi devices that won't connect? 

• Netduma Staff

Hello, new here.

My problem is my second Xbox One will not connect via WiFi. My set up in spectrum modem router(DMZ net duma)-R1(home Xbox one wired)-Nighthawk AP( WiFi for all other devices including second Xbox One).

Everything was working fine until two weeks ago. Now the Xbox won’t connect to WiFi. Any help would be great.

The advice above is great. I would recommend rebooting the Netduma via Settings > Miscellaneous before switching on your Xbox. Do you see the Nighthawk / Netduma on your Xbox network settings? Do you get an error when the Xbox fails to connect?