Netduma Interface issues/ Deleted Devices

One87

This is the second time my netduma interface has basically reset all my settings. It deleted all my devices and i cant add them back at all. it just select in bold but you cannot select a device. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

post-1204-0-61996800-1513814696_thumb.png

post-1204-0-19121400-1513814701_thumb.png

So if you set the Netduma up exactly the way you like it, and then reboot the router via Settings > Miscellaneous (with Cookies enabled), are the settings saved when you next access the Interface?

Could the router be rebooting by itself to cause the settings to wipe?

So if you set the Netduma up exactly the way you like it, and then reboot the router via Settings > Miscellaneous (with Cookies enabled), are the settings saved when you next access the Interface?

Could the router be rebooting by itself to cause the settings to wipe?

Ive had the same settings for years and i go into the interface and everything is gone. ill try a reboot later today..this never used to happen. ive had the netduma for over 3 years.

Mine has magically rebooted a couple times over the last week than reverted to older setting as well. It’s also been a bit slow and geo maps been kinda iffy on what it’s showing lately. Can’t wait for the duma os update that is hopefully just around the corner and I’m using a couple minor changes on the cod ult profile so I’ve not worried too much about it as it’s only been twice. I did switch from firefox to chrome which seem to help a little with the slow speed and it’s not reset again since changing a couple days back.