Router Setup Questions

Sorry if this isn’t the right spot for this (first time on a forum). As you know WWII comes out tomorrow and myself and some buddies get together every year to play the new game. Just got my netduma within the last six months and was just wondering if it can handle 4 Xbox ones at the same time. Main concern is all being able to play in the same lobby together. Setup is an arris sb6183 and netduma is sole router. Did the tutorial and have it setup to accommodate my 400/40 speeds. Are there any certain settings I should have in place? Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this isn’t the right spot for this (first time on a forum). As you know WWII comes out tomorrow and myself and some buddies get together every year to play the new game. Just got my netduma within the last six months and was just wondering if it can handle 4 Xbox ones at the same time. Main concern is all being able to play in the same lobby together. Setup is an arris sb6183 and netduma is sole router. Did the tutorial and have it setup to accommodate my 400/40 speeds. Are there any certain settings I should have in place? Thanks in advance.

The only problem I can see having is getting an open NAT with 4 consoles. But from what I heard Xbox now lets you set a port to use, so you'll have to port forward each console on a different port.

The only problem I can see having is getting an open NAT with 4 consoles. But from what I heard Xbox now lets you set a port to use, so you'll have to port forward each console on a different port.

I have 4 xboxes and I’ve never had a problem getting an open NAT on all 4 consoles using upnp but if you do have any problems follow MoD’s advice.

One thing you might see in game is one console will show open and the other 3 will show moderate, don’t worry about this as long as all the Xbox NAT’s are open. This has happened since BO3 and it’s never caused us a problem, I think it’s something to do with how the games handles upnp requests and wrongly reports moderate NAT’s if I remember correctly (Fraser should be able to clarify this)

Just an fyi. This may or may not help but it is an option. I am running the xbox one preview and xbox has now allowed you to set a specific port for an xbox (i.e..3074, 49366, 50190, 53050, 53874, 56734). Initially I believe all xbox's like 3074 as their default and if you try to play on multiple they all are going to try and call on 3074 to be their port. And usually if 3074 is taken then it should go to the next port like 3075 but sometimes it doesn't work like it should go figure. Therefore getting anything but an open nat.  You can now though give each xbox its own specific (manual) port and voila.  Some router's upnp can handle multiple xbox's being on the same network and some can not.  This is sort of a workaround to help us out.  I have been in the preview so long I hope this function is out. If not, it is coming. 

As long as you get the NAT issue that pops up with multiple Xboxes on the same network sorted, you should be more than fine. You could use 20% sliders and still have more than enough bandwidth for all four Xboxes lol