I can t resolve this warning

• Netduma Staff

Something went wrong when trying to ping. Please make sure no device are vpn'd and that your firewall isn't blocking the ping result........... How can repair.. I try try try but never resolved

Yeh a factory reset would likely fix it, but try disabling any Ad-blockers / extensions and make sure your using Google Chrome or Firefox.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Access the interface for your modem

Find a section where its got Firewall - likely in security.

There will be a Firewall setting maybe with a slider or levels i.e. low, medium, high. Change it to low, apply then try pinging on the Duma.

• Administrators

Sky

Model SR102
Firmware Version 2.91.2110.R
DSL Firmware VersionA2pv6F039m1.d24m

Security > Firewall rules, make sure there is nothing in there

Disable 'Enable IPv6 Firewall'

That's all I can see on yours, try that please.

Mine is a Motorola Mb7220. I accessed it but it doesn't have any security settings.

Could you take a screenshot of its interface please, I couldn't find much.

• 2 weeks later...

Im having the same error, I disable VPN and within 12 hours i get the error again and VPN is enabled. I have factory reset the Netduma twice and the problem still continues.

Modem- Arris SB 6190

Software- 9.1.93V

Any help would be greatly appreciated, granted not today enjoy time with your familys and help me out tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Netduma Staff

Im having the same error, I disable VPN and within 12 hours i get the error again and VPN is enabled. I have factory reset the Netduma twice and the problem still continues.

Modem- Arris SB 6190

Software- 9.1.93V

Any help would be greatly appreciated, granted not today enjoy time with your familys and help me out tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi, welcome to the forum! If you disable everything on the VPN page, then go to Setting > Miscellaneous and tick 'Enable Cookies' before rebooting the router from that page, does the VPN enable itself again?

Hi, welcome to the forum! If you disable everything on the VPN page, then go to Setting > Miscellaneous and tick 'Enable Cookies' before rebooting the router from that page, does the VPN enable itself again?

I did what you said and also had my ISP reset parameters and it seems to be working properly. Ive had my Duma for a year now and this is the first time ive had any issues. Great product and thanks for the swift reply.

• Netduma Staff

I did what you said and also had my ISP reset parameters and it seems to be working properly. Ive had my Duma for a year now and this is the first time ive had any issues. Great product and thanks for the swift reply.

Great to hear! Please let us know if you have any other issues and we'll be happy to help.

Are you unplugging the router? If so it won't save settings. Set everything up as it should be then reboot from miscellaneous settings and it'll save, even after unplugging (which you dont need to do).

Im not but i do have others that live in the house that are less tech savvy, ill do what you suggest and have a talk with the others. Thanks again for the quick reply.