Just recently update the new firmware 1.03.4 & No Internet Connection

NNinja

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

Either download the imgur app, upload the picture to there, then get the link and put the link here

or

Take the photo, go to imgur.co.uk, click upload, then click from device, it should open up your camera roll, select the photo, click upload, then get the link from the top of your screen, copy it and put it here.

And to answer your question, no the firmware isn't different. This isn't an issue with the firmware I don't believe. We can  try and determine what the problem is once you have provided the relevant information.

• Administrators

Hey Ninja you can also send the picture to the @netduma account & I'll post it back here and analyse it if that makes it easier for you :)

Was preserve setting ticked and is he trying to connect via wifi springs to mind i cannot see in the thread that hes been asked about wired.

• Administrators

I did ask that on twitter but it may be worth checking again. But he did manage to connect to the interface so I assume preserve settings was not. Worst case we can do factory reset I guess. But I'd rather know the problem first. 

Archived