A little story for the kids ;)

ByMgRs

Today I started playing advanced warfare and I could not work out  why I was so s**t at it? I mean normally I am some sort of god obviously but I couldn't even go positive! I was starting to get really annoyed so I went onto my r1 and changed the geo-filter. still i was crap, I decided take a stroll and I even considered playing a different game, if you knew me you would know if I wanted to do this something was seriously wrong ;) so I chilled for a bit then went back on, I checked my r1 and noticed a red box that said enable. At this moment I experienced anger and happiness, I realized i had been a complete fool but at the same time that I had not become crap over night. So the moral of the story is always check your geo-filter is enabled kids. PS: the next game I went 44-12 so I was back to normal ;)

I did this very early on in forum life and posted about it.  That moment where you are completely pissed at yourself, pissed at "not me", the obvious individual who snuck in under the cover of darkness and switched it off, and sheer glee of knowing the answer is right there in front of you.  :D

Welcome to the club brother, we have all done it.

Yes I vote for the button's to be like that Dirty Dog

I switch from playing 360 to one a lot , and there is times I forget to turn the console I am using that moment back on

Good idea Z.

TBH, it's something i've gotten used to now so not really an issue for me. Thinking from a new customer pov, the button strikes me as a little ass backwards - no disrespect Iain :) When it's on it says "Disable", off it says "Enable" - or is it other way around? Confused myself now.... lmao :wacko:

As the Geo is such a huge part of the Duma's appeal, possibly its biggest selling point, thought it be more intuitive and obvious for new users if were to say Enabled when on, Disabled when off. Colour coding, as per Z's suggestion, is even better imo.

My way's easier. Just gots to add a couple a D's, D, see lol ;)

Except he has to REVERSE how it works currently.  LOL

RED/GREEN for On/Off = +100.  

Archived