Congestion Control (QoS) does not work with IPV6???

Disable IPv6 in LAN and link local, just leave it enabled for WAN. Does CC work correctly then?

I tried this with no luck. If disabled in lan, ipv6 protocol did not work meaning no ipv6 address. If disabled in misc settings, CC still does not work.

ivp6 for consoles is a nightmare any ea game with ivp6 enabled will not get you a match

i always disable it as i feel ivp6 only matches you with other ivp6s and not many people use it xbox and ps4 and ea dont even get how ivp6 works

I have better games and less lag issues with ipv6 enabled.

• Administrators

I tried this with no luck. If disabled in lan, ipv6 protocol did not work meaning no ipv6 address. If disabled in misc settings, CC still does not work.

Okay so a bug then, I'll make sure it's tested for DumaOS.

• 1 month later...

Titanfall 2!

I have been researching how my ISP Cox comm implements IPV6 and they use dual stack.  They stated they are fully set up to support both IPV6 and IPV4 but very little information on how that effects XBL.  So decided just to do my own real world testing for now.

Interesting, I trialed IPv4 & 6 on TF1 & 2 and always had a higher ping to the servers on IPv6. I did not jump in to a game however.

Interesting, I trialed IPv4 & 6 on TF1 & 2 and always had a higher ping to the servers on IPv6. I did not jump in to a game however.

Yeah definitely use what works best for you as different isps have different routing for ipv6 and ipv4. Plus I'm sure different isps are further along rolling out ipv6. My isp, cox uses dual stack so i will be able to connect to people using ipv6 regardless if im using it or not.

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, aaron055 said:

Just ran into this issue today on my xr 500. Any fix for this yet?

Welcome to the forum!

I'd suggest ensuring you're updated to the latest firmware version, then factory reset the XR. 

If you're still experiencing issues after this, please create your own topic and we can focus on your issue there.