Download & Upload speed question

D3mon1c

About how much would one say the xb1 uses for gaming cause I noticed it doesn't use very much at all down or up so im asking has anyone found like a perfect bandwidth limit for the systems or even a percentage in device prioritisation? I know about the 70/70 basics but I've been trying to find a setting that is different for myself personally so some input might give me a few ideas on what I can do here :)

Everyone's connection is unique, I had very very low bufferbloat on download but the upload was bad. I adjusted my upload slider to combat my bufferbloat using dslreports. I use a different method now but if your upload or download is the 1 that spikes the most try altering that 5% at a time between each test but I admit it is a bit tedious.

Yeah I was hoping to avoid that tbh cause its a long process figuring out what % is good I was hoping for a quick way lol but just find the best grade on upload right download don't matter too much?

Im supposed to get 10 up but in reality I get 7 up and 28 down. 

I have mine set at 80% each way when Viper is home using the internet as well and 90%When Im home alone with just a few wifi devices that might be doing stuff in the background and get A+ for all but speed.

Another reason I don't like to use dsl speedtest is cause all grades it gives is just an A on bufferbloat but when I view the results it looks stable then spikes up to some high bs & never gotten an A+ in it like I just did now I tested on down & up going down by 5% each time which is why im asking how much down & up does a game system need entirely cause I just might run device priotisation since the bufferbloat idea doesn't work for me

Online games typically use very little bandwidth. put console in hyperlane 70/70 should be ample with your speeds and I find port forwarding or dmz works better than upnp. I have 17 devices on my network and simply use even distribution and share excess ticked.